Websites often collect personal information as you use them. This privacy statement explains how CubeRankings.com collects and uses the personal information you provide.
We encourage users to periodically review this page, as we may update this privacy statement as changes to our information practices occur. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us.
What We Collect
During your use of CubeRankings.com, we may gather the following information from you:
- Contact information. This can include your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Demographic information such as your expected graduation year, education, gender, zip code, and interests.
- Computer information such as your operating system, IP address, referring and exit pages, and browser type.
Why We Collect It
We may use your contact, demographic, and computer information to do the following:
- Find and recommend online degree programs that match your education level, interests, and career goals
- Respond to any customer service requests, questions, and concerns
- Send you requested school information, as well as newsletters and marketing communications
- Update CubeRankings.com to better meet the needs of our users
- Conduct research and analysis
- Improve our marketing efforts
You can choose to opt out of receiving any marketing information from us by following the unsubscribe instructions found in our emails to you.
Who We Share It With
We may share your contact, demographic, or computer information with third-party companies to use in the manners described in this privacy statement, as well as to companies that provide us with services that assist our business activities, such as email service delivery or customer service.
If required by law, we also may have to disclose your personal information when we believe that this disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety, and the safety of others; to investigate fraud; or to comply with government requests if CubeRankings.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We will not share your personal information to third-party companies for any unrelated marketing purposes.